Join us on March 26th for our Spring Soup Ottawa event and support some of the most inspiring and amazing community projects aimed at making Ottawa a better place to live!
Come and listen to 5 great presenters tell us about their projects on Thursday, March 26th 2020 at Makerspace North:
250 City Centre Ave #216,
Don’t forget to reserve your tickets in advance!
- Clothe Me in Dignity: Providing donated clothing to victims of sexual assault. Learn more about them here: Clothe Me in Dignity
- Community Doula Access Project: Professional postpartum doula care for lower income families in Ottawa. Learn more about them here: Community Doula Access Pilot Project
- Win-Win Homesharing: A service that matches college students looking for rentals with a senior citizen who want companionship and help around the house. Learn more about them here: Win-Win Homesharing
- The Box of Life: A social enterprise empowering communities to build healthy soil by eliminating food waste. Learn more about them here: The Box Of Life
- Baby Days: Making seniors smile by bringing babies and young children to visit. Learn more about them here: Babies Who Volunteer
A ticket get your a bowl of delicious, locally-made soup courtesy of Pure Kitchen (yum!) and a vote. Make sure you have your $10 cash ready at the door day of. 100% of the proceeds raised from each event go directly to the winning project!
- Doors open at 6:00pm
- Event begins at 6:30 pm sharp!
Stay tuned to our social media over the next few days as we announce our next line up of presenters! Help us spread by the word by following us on Twitter (use our hashtag #SoupOttawa), Facebook and Instagram. Your continued support for Soup Ottawa is greatly appreciated.
**Please note that entrance to the event is first-come, first-served and reserving a ticket online does not automatically guarantee you entrance. Arrive early to avoid disappointment!*
Soup Ottawa #20: Sponsors
We’d like to give a huge shout out to our sponsors, without whom none of this would be possible. The generosity of these wonderful local businesses are the backbone of every event.