We have two exciting updates to share with our souper supporters this week! We are very pleased to unveil our awesome line-up of six presenters that really speak to our fall theme “Harvesting Creativity“:
- Fourth – empowers individuals to be engaged and informed. Record, report and be rewarded.
- Yarns – an original music album that fuses composition and prose
- Prototype Alternate Greenhouse Heating – explore alternative, sustainable, low maintenance ways to heat small greenhouses
- The Mental Health Forum Theatre Project – co-creating a forum theatre play with adults with mental health challenges
- The Carleton University Peanut Project – research on the influence of gut microflora on peanut allergies
- Mobile art groups: healing in a communal way – community art groups for newcomer women to heal through painting
Want to learn more about these projects?! Join on Thursday, October 8th at the Clocktower Brew Pub in the Glebe.
Reserve your tickets in advance HERE. Please note that space is limited (and unfortunately not accessible this time around).
Keep following us on Twitter @SoupOttawa (use our #HarvestingCreativty) and on Facebook for more event updates! Can you say fall soup and Pumpkin Spice beer?